We, here at Selinsgrove Church of the Nazarene, endeavor to mentor, educate, and involve all people, including children, in making Christlike disciples in the nations.
We devote ourselves and our resources, including the World Evangelism Fund offerings, to extend Christ’s kingdom on earth.
Through Compassionate Ministries, we help to clothe, shelter, feed, heal, educate, and live with those who suffer under oppression, injustice, violence, poverty, hunger, and disease.
SCN participates in short-term Work & Witness missions trips, helping with building projects and doing evangelistic outreach.
The NMI Council
- Beth Courtney, Childrens’ Coordinator
- Mindi Duke Courtney, Work & Witness Trip Coordinator
- Bethany Ernest, LINKS Missionaries Secretary
- Marie Heintzelman, Compassionate Ministries Coordinator
- Dana Kissinger, Vice President/Memorial Roll Secretary
- Bill Lee, Mission Education
- Keane Scholl, Treasurer
- Teresa Swineford, Secretary
- Jamie Ernest, President